Intercultural Competence: Making the most of your international business
You do business internationally, you have international partners or colleagues. You don’t want to look unprofessional and you sometime feel that you are not communicating effectively, or you don’t understand why your international partners do the things they do. Or maybe you feel the challenges of working with an international virtual team. This interactive workshop will help you make the most out of your business with other countries and cultures and communicate more effectively, to avoid project delays or to maximise your international sales.
• Where and how cultures differ
• How your own culture is perceived and how it compares with other cultures
• To evaluate cultural incidences following the DAE method
• How to overcome cultural differences in your work or within virtual, international teams
• Culture specifics for efficient communication in the countries and cultures you work with
Workshop available in English or French